- Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine, KCUMB
- Institute of Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner
- ABIHM certified
- American Board of Family Medicine, Board Certified
- Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist
- CEDH (Clinical Homeopathy) trained provider
- Masters of Science in Nutrition, Georgia State University
- Bachelors of Science in Nutrition, University of Florida
- Gastrointestinal Health optimization
- Female and Male Hormone Balance
- Thyroid Disorders
- Adrenal and stress hormone disorders
- MindBody medicine
- Fitness plans and training
- Epigenetics- the intersection between your genes and your environment
At Highlands Health and Wellness we practice functional medicine which helps uncover the root of illness and works with mind and body to heal and help all body systems thrive. Functional Medicine is an evidence-based practice. We get to know you through a detailed assessment, order testing as appropriate and develop a comprehensive and unique treatment plan, and we work to optimize this plan. We look forward to becoming your partner in health-mind, body and soul!
Get in touch
Monday through Friday
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
***urgent calls after 4 pm will be redirected to the urgent line.
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Hours will vary per provider, please call before coming in and we will best match your schedule with our provider for that day.